Linux Malware?? Windows and Linux are now equal in security!!!!!!

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/linux-infection-proves-windows-malware-monopoly-is-over/2206?tag=content;feature-roto

That is right.  This zdnet guy has once an for all proved that M$ is just as secure as Linux.  That's right you read it here, and I completely agree.

I mean everyone knows that the 3rd party package in question is a fundamental piece of Linux.  That this freeware IRC server could be compromised 8 months ago and then installed on a Linux box just shows that software can been modified to have a back door.  And clearly this is the same thing as the vendor provided web browser in Microsoft being poorly designed and integrated into the OS in such a tight knit fashion that simple web surfing exploits own the machine.

Now that I know this, I'll be stopping by Best Buy on the way home to purchase Windows 7 to replace my Linux installations and finally have the kind of security that I've always dreamed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xubuntu Home Server on Dell XPS 13 9370

Cygwin + syslog-ng

Installing Fedora 21 on a (late 2014) Mac Mini