Starting off

So as an information thief most of my career, I've usually only used the web to find information and never really contributed anything.
I have started this blog to capture some of the more interesting things that I discover during the course of working. There is nothing new or exotic here and I certainly am not trailblazing. But, sometimes I come across neat little fixes, workarounds, or strategies that google didn't readily return as part of search. Maybe someone else could benefit from what I put here. And if not, it will help me remember what I did a few months from now, when I have completely replaced the memory with some new video game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xubuntu Home Server on Dell XPS 13 9370

Cygwin + syslog-ng

Installing Fedora 21 on a (late 2014) Mac Mini